Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Automotive blog

This blog is for drivers who don't necessarily know how to do body or mechanical work by themselves, but rather have a passion for driving certain types of vehicles. My personal favorites are generally from Germany, and I always like to look at the exotics on roadandtrack.com, etc. I may add another author to this post, and he is responsible for my love of German vehicles and for most of the knowledge I have on the subject.

The first long post, though, will be about my recent misfortunte of having an accident in the snow, then taking my 2002 E320 4Matic in for work. I took it to a body shop first, having them outsource what they couldn't do to a dealer or another mechanic. That was a big mistake on my part; looking back, I should have taken it to a qualified mechanic first, having the body work outsourced.

I have some miscellaneous bits and pieces I've written for other publications that I may link to here and there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lively debate is encouraged, but please don't be a typical internet egomaniac or your comments will be deleted.